cannot see one seller "items for sale" despite having several of them in my watching list

csmmam
Community Member

Cannot see one seller's "items for sale" despite some of them being in my watching list. Don't know whether 

1. It's a technical problem

2. I have been blocked by seller because I have been watching items for a while (trying to decide)

3. seller in US doesn't sell to Australia anymore (but I have bought many items from them over the years)

4. when I try to contact seller system says seller does not reply

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

cannot see one seller "items for sale" despite having several of them in my watching list

I see 90 listings for them, but it does say in the listing I looked at "May not post to Australia - Read item description or contact seller for postage options."

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I can see 90 items for sale although the listing states they may not sell to Australia.

You are urged to contact the seller for a postage quote to your location.

It makes no difference how long an item has been on your watch list....some of mine have been there for years and even if the item has been sold I can still get to the seller's other items through the old listing.

If the seller no longer posts to Australia they have the option to block messages from Aussie buyers.

You can try messaging the seller through the link on one of the listings you wish to buy.....otherwise I have no idea if the system has messages blocked from Australia.

Snap Padi!!

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you for your suggestions. I have tried to contact the seller but I the system is not letting me. I have checked all the countries listed to which they're not posting and Australia is not there. Will check again ....

Thank you!

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

@csmmam wrote:

Cannot see one seller's "items for sale" despite some of them being in my watching list. Don't know whether 

1. It's a technical problem

2. I have been blocked by seller because I have been watching items for a while (trying to decide)

3. seller in US doesn't sell to Australia anymore (but I have bought many items from them over the years)

4. when I try to contact seller system says seller does not reply

One way to see the other stuff the seller has listed is to change the URL of item that you're looking at *The one you can see) to .com instead of .com.au. Then click on seller's other items and you should see the lot.

Due to the way some sellers set their suctions up, some are viewable when logged into ebay.com.au and some are not. Even with some sellers, I've seen half viewable and around the other half not viewable on the same listing. But when I change the URL from .com.au to .com, I'll see all that is listed by that seller.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

When viewing the items of a seller that is located in another country, sometimes changing the Item Location filter from "default" to "worldwide" will allow you to see more results, particularly if those items were listed on another site.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply