click and collect from Good Guys - getting "Operation timed out, please try again in a few minutes"

megaalc
Community Member

hi All , trying select good guys store typing postcode - getting "Operation timed out, please try again in a few minutes" 

Think it is well know issue , not sure how to resolve - NEVER worked for me  since 2016 🙂 

Maxim 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

click and collect from Good Guys - getting "Operation timed out, please try again in a few minutes"

I've just tried it and it worked OK for me. Try clearing cache and cookies then rebooting your computer.

Also if using IE as a browser switch to Chrome or Firefox.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Working for me too, on a laptop,using Chrome 

As mentioned, if you are using IE, that is more than like the cause, especially if you have been having the same trouble for three years

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

cezm
Community Member

If the problem isn't IE, it may pay to send a message and ask if that store (is there a store at 2066?) is part of their click and collect given it said 'did not find any stores near 2066'. Or maybe try 2064 or 2067.

I order cat litter when there are specials. It's always from the same store. Sometimes it will let me, other times it won't. For that, it is dependent on stock levels at the store as they don't move it from one store to another for the customer.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply