Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

Two days to go. I hope you're looking forward to more $$$ to our Kakistocratic government. I believe Australian's love overregulation. Enjoy. x Smiley LOL

Thank these fellas.

papergc,441x415,w,ffffff.2u2.jpg

1479175824636.jpg

Message 1 of 93
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

What are you all waffling on about clique??

View solution in original post

Message 68 of 93
Latest reply
92 REPLIES 92

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

Thank the one on the left you mean?

He's the mongrel lol

Message 2 of 93
Latest reply

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

If australia actually created and made more items / things i could understand this new law , but we dont and i cant .

Just a rich business man lobbying the government / his friends trying to get his own way.

He says he cant compete with international sales but didnt he have a record profit in 2017

Ebay data says that internet sales in australia are actually low compared to many other countries in the world 

Seems a bit 2 faced in what Mr. Norman says

The amount of junk mail he sends out to letter boxes per year for his business is amazing

We have overpaid pollies and too many of them

I supose we will see pollies vote themsleves to get a large pay increase next year 

Message 3 of 93
Latest reply

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

btw . i had some experience with Harvey Norman many years ago.

How do they give 6 Months interest free..

Well the supliers pay for that .!!

As a supplier to Harvey Norman 'They' would take the goods to sell and you ( the supplier ) had to wait 6 months for Any payment. 

We sold a unique Australian made and australian offically sport licenced product and that was the terms Harvey Norman said they would sell them under..

Items were sold through another retailer after hearing that   !!! 

They took a smaller amount but paid upfront. Once sold they would buy more.. They sold them all and in a timely manner also..

Message 4 of 93
Latest reply

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

Spread the word and make sure everyone knows this is the Harvey Norman tax. I'll organise the party outside one of their shops the day they go bankrupt. They are now banned from my life
Message 5 of 93
Latest reply

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

Its a shame people cant protest outside without breaking laws now....

I banned his company from my shopping list many years ago.

BTW .......Ill be there for the party   FHN

Message 6 of 93
Latest reply

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

The only people you will hurt are the Harvey Norman franchisees.   They are the ones who will go bankrupt long before Gerry Harvey has to give up his lifestyle.

Message 7 of 93
Latest reply

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

Gerry Harvey's actions have as of today affected alot of people.

i care not for the Harvey Norman stores or franchees as they help Gerry selling goods at the credit of suppliers.

If his franchisees went crying and angry to Gerry due to his greedy actions then maybe he would understand.

They could all be donated back to the people and turned into recreation parks as far as im concerned

And as for affecting someones current wealth and lifestyle is highly unlikely so a silly comment.

Have you not rread anyting here  ??

Message 8 of 93
Latest reply

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

@elderbluedragon wrote:

Gerry Harvey's actions have as of today affected alot of people.

Can someone please eplain to me exactly what he did, to be the one held solely responsible for the introduction of the new GST laws?

All I know so far is that he was the most vocal of many Australian retailers who wanted such a system to be introduced, but I haven't seen anything that shows what he did other than yap. 

TIA

Message 9 of 93
Latest reply

Harvey Norman Tax Time!!

Lobbying the australian government becuase he says he cant compete with international online selling platforms

The man made a record profit for 2017 though  ..      go figure

Message 10 of 93
Latest reply