did not receive my item listing not found!?

I have pre orderd an item and have not recieived my item im unable to open a case due to the fact the the listing has been removed

what are the proceedures in this situation is there someone i can contact? i still have the order number and order details? 

Message 1 of 40
Latest reply
39 REPLIES 39

Re: did not receive my item listing not found!?

Open an item not received dispute in PayPal as soon as you can. You're not going to get it. Some sellers will try to string you along until time runs out to open a dispute. Don't let them do that. It makes no difference if they are away. If they don't respond to the dispute, it will be closed in your favour. As soon as the dispute allows, escalate it to get the refund. If by some freak miracle it does arrive, you can always repay the seller. Don't hesitate any longer.

Message 21 of 40
Latest reply

I agree with Tippy, they've been fobbing you off for too long already.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 22 of 40
Latest reply

Is the seller in Asia somewhere? If so, you're being strung out. Asians, particularly Chinese, are bad for it. Open the dispute now if you haven't already. The longer you leave it the harder it will be to get your money back. You have to accept that you're not going to get what you paid for, so no point waiting any longer. It sounds very dodgy that a seller needs approval from a manufacturer. If the item was popular, then they would just make them, without needing approval from someone else each time...........unless it's something illegal.

Message 23 of 40
Latest reply

Yep ive heard nothing so going to open a dispute now with paypal, hopefuly i get a refund of somekind , no nothing ilegal. 

ive been pacient enough and i think im entile to refund now, funny thing is they opend another pre order for the same item.

Message 24 of 40
Latest reply

Can you post the item number please.

I would like to see how they are listing it as the time seems to way out of line with ebay's preorder policies.

Message 25 of 40
Latest reply

i have opend a dispute via paypal but part of the dispute procedure seems i have to first send them a message via dispute centre. 

item number 142158767112

Message 26 of 40
Latest reply

Yes, when you open a dispute the first step is to contact the seller through the dispute.  The seller then has several days in which to reply to you before you can escalate to a claim.   It is only after the dispute has been escalated that paypal steps in and you get a refund.

The whole idea is to give the seller a chance to refund before the money is taken from them by paypal.

The only time you can escalate straight away id if the seller is no longer a registered user of ebay.

BTW there is no such item number....are you sure that it has not been removed by ebay?

Message 27 of 40
Latest reply

ok great just wanted to check i was doing it right, ill double check the number and post it up again if it hasnt been removed that is.

Message 28 of 40
Latest reply

update 

suprise suprise the guy has got the approval and now is sending my item but i dont know weather or not i should close the dispute 

his given me tracking number however i think ill wait until the item arrives before i close it, if thats possible? 

Message 29 of 40
Latest reply

Don't close the dispute under any circumstances until you get the item....you cannot open it again if the item either does not arrive or is not as described.

Message 30 of 40
Latest reply