eBay $10 voucher offer

On Sept. 5 2013, eBay invited me by email to make a purchase on my eBay mobile app. between now and Sept. 10 and receive a $10 eBay voucher. This is the requirements eBay sent me.

Voucher can only be used when you shop on eBay between September 21 and October 1, 2013 valid for purchases over $50 (including postage and handling). Please note that the voucher is for purchases made using PayPal. Only one voucher per customer and the coupon can only be used by the eBay member to which the invitation is sent.

I have since contacted eBay by email on Sept. 11 and also live chat and I was assured that I would be contacted. As of Sept. 16, I have received no replies or offer of a voucher and I intend to make another eBay purchase between the specified dates. I meet all the eBay terms and conditions, Australian resident, over 18 years of age, with active eBay and PayPal accounts, that have not changed.

It is now Sept. 16 and if I don't hear from eBay by Sept. 20, I will contact PayPal for a explanation, in case this offer is not legit, as all requests to eBay seem to be falling on deaf ears.

Message 1 of 39
Latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

eBay $10 voucher offer

What's wrong with a good, old-fashioned, trebuchet?

That way it will be waiting already when you get to where you are going.

Message 31 of 39
Latest reply

eBay $10 voucher offer

@lyndal1838 wrote:

Maybe Stawks could borrow Batgirl and put her in a harness?

Batgirl's not into harnesses lyndal, unless it involves an expensive trip to the butcher's shop.

Though if Stalks has one of those vouchers (that you didn't get) maybe she has a bucket load of spare loot....................

Dave it would need a bigger Trebuchet than I've ever built to get that rocket thingy airborn. 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 32 of 39
Latest reply

eBay $10 voucher offer

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

I'd like to buy this 282306001963 but my wife said "NO" even when I told her I could get $20 off !

Yeah, I'd have that. If you're going to buy it, it means I'll have to buy this 222363582357 . Just don't tell Mr Tippy. I think a $20 discount makes it much more affordable.

Message 33 of 39
Latest reply

eBay $10 voucher offer

Did you look at the rest of the items that seller has for sale Tippy?

I could go quite mad if only I had a voucher to make them more affordable.Smiley Wink

Message 34 of 39
Latest reply

eBay $10 voucher offer

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Yeah, I'd have that. If you're going to buy it, it means I'll have to buy this 222363582357 . Just don't tell Mr Tippy. I think a $20 discount makes it much more affordable.

Yes Tippy, go for it then you could make one of these with it 282020862381

Message 35 of 39
Latest reply

eBay $10 voucher offer

That is quite a novelty Padi....I have it on my Watch List now.  There are two family members who would appreciate one.

Message 36 of 39
Latest reply

eBay $10 voucher offer

They come up fairly frequently lyndal on my saved search, some are genuine trench art as well.

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_sacat=13956&_nkw=slouch+hat&replaceid=16231036025 

Message 37 of 39
Latest reply

eBay $10 voucher offer

Yes Padi, I'd happily make one of those.

Lyndal, you could use a 10% voucher (on selected categories, minimum spend $30), which came up when I put in Padi's item number http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/domestic

It had it at the top of the listings "10% off when you shop XXXXXXXX with Aussie sellers". Enter CAU10 at checkout.

Message 38 of 39
Latest reply

eBay $10 voucher offer

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Yes Padi, I'd happily make one of those.

Lyndal, you could use a 10% voucher (on selected categories, minimum spend $30), which came up when I put in Padi's item number http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/domestic

It had it at the top of the listings "10% off when you shop XXXXXXXX with Aussie sellers". Enter CAU10 at checkout.

I have used that voucher Tippy but the problem is it comes up almost every time I go to buy from Aussie sellers but there are only selected categories that it works on.

The listing Padi has posted would work (Collectibles) but you have to spend $30+.

Message 39 of 39
Latest reply