eBay $10 voucher offer

On Sept. 5 2013, eBay invited me by email to make a purchase on my eBay mobile app. between now and Sept. 10 and receive a $10 eBay voucher. This is the requirements eBay sent me.

Voucher can only be used when you shop on eBay between September 21 and October 1, 2013 valid for purchases over $50 (including postage and handling). Please note that the voucher is for purchases made using PayPal. Only one voucher per customer and the coupon can only be used by the eBay member to which the invitation is sent.

I have since contacted eBay by email on Sept. 11 and also live chat and I was assured that I would be contacted. As of Sept. 16, I have received no replies or offer of a voucher and I intend to make another eBay purchase between the specified dates. I meet all the eBay terms and conditions, Australian resident, over 18 years of age, with active eBay and PayPal accounts, that have not changed.

It is now Sept. 16 and if I don't hear from eBay by Sept. 20, I will contact PayPal for a explanation, in case this offer is not legit, as all requests to eBay seem to be falling on deaf ears.

Message 1 of 39
Latest reply
38 REPLIES 38

eBay $10 voucher offer

I'm getting stroppy now.....no vouchers on either account.  And I definitely bought items in November and December....and lots of them on this account.

Message 21 of 39
Latest reply

eBay $10 voucher offer

They're going to give me 20 bucks lyndal.......................................sorry (not)

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 22 of 39
Latest reply

eBay $10 voucher offer

I'd like to buy this 282306001963 but my wife said "NO" even when I told her I could get $20 off !

Message 23 of 39
Latest reply

eBay $10 voucher offer

I wonder why?

Couldn't you find anything more expensive to spend your $20 on?

Message 24 of 39
Latest reply

eBay $10 voucher offer

@lyndal1838 wrote:

I wonder why?

Couldn't you find anything more expensive to spend your $20 on?

me too!

Message 25 of 39
Latest reply

eBay $10 voucher offer

running smiley.gif   Ermagerd.   I must have it!

(But I can't afford to have a tow bar fitted to the car)

Message 26 of 39
Latest reply

eBay $10 voucher offer

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

I'd like to buy this 282306001963 but my wife said "NO" even when I told her I could get $20 off !

Sucks to be you, but at least that means I can make it mine...

evil laugh

Well, I would have, but I was so shocked that I actually got the voucher, I used it straight away. Smiley Surprised Smiley Sad (I found some stuff where the sellers had promo deals, so I got double discounts, some were supplies, some were CDs....which I also consider necessary supplies). 

Message 27 of 39
Latest reply

eBay $10 voucher offer

I didn't get it either, but I think my Nov and Dec purchases were on different accounts. Because I used a $20 voucher on one of my selling accounts to buy some supplies.

Message 28 of 39
Latest reply

eBay $10 voucher offer

@imastawka wrote:

running smiley.gif   Ermagerd.   I must have it!

(But I can't afford to have a tow bar fitted to the car)

Easy fixed Stalks, just run a bungee cord around the bumper/exhaust pipe............................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 29 of 39
Latest reply

eBay $10 voucher offer

Maybe Stawks could borrow Batgirl and put her in a harness?

Message 30 of 39
Latest reply