global shipping program how do i track my items

i have tracking numbers recorded on my ebay order details page but thats it all other details are marked  N / A  its been 2 weeks and i still i have no idea who the carrier is, where they are or even if they have been sent yet.

the seller doesnt know, ebay wont reply to this question and pitney bowes wont respond unless i have an account with them. i have entered the tracking numbers with every carrier i can think of and its always invalid. the tracking numbers start with UPAAB and the items are being sent from the U.K.

does any one recognize the carrier or know how to use this great system of theirs...

thanks.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

cq_tech
Community Member
Lyndal will probably drop in shortly with the correct details on how to track it, but in the interim, try http://www.17track.net/en/ as this site tracks virtually everything on the planet.
Message 2 of 13
Latest reply

thanks but again the same reply  unknown no information available.

who records the tracking number with ebay the seller or pitney bowes...

Message 3 of 13
Latest reply

I have never used the GSP from the UK so this is only going to be a guess. 

Click on the tracking number that you have been given.....it should open a window that will give you the whereabouts of the parcel.

Eventually it will arrive at the Pitney Bowes facility wherever it may be in the UK.

Once it is dispatched from Pitney Bowes you should find a single word which indicates that it is with the with the carrier which will deliver it to Australia.

From the USA the word is FEDKEB, indicating it is with FedEx.  I do not know what the word is from the UK, but click on it and it should open a window with that carrier and you can follow your item to Australia and ultimately to your door.

Message 4 of 13
Latest reply

thanks but does nothing and takes me no where.

Message 5 of 13
Latest reply

Sorry I could not help.....as I said, I have never used the GSP from the UK so I am not familiar with the tracking or the carrier.

Message 6 of 13
Latest reply

i cant even contact pitney bowes it states i must have an account to send them an email...

Message 7 of 13
Latest reply

it would be NICE if ebay would help.....................................

Message 8 of 13
Latest reply

I found this query on the UK board from a Seller asking members for help as his Buyer opened a Item Not Received dispute. The tracking number given showed up zilch in the system. This is the reply from one of the members.

"is this the tracking you are looking at numbers changed

UPACD0000000137786795432

if its only showing this and nothing more it means it hasnt arrived at the warehouse or hasnt been booked in at the warehouse this tracking is auto generated when you mark as dispatched and then should update to the real tracking when the customs paperwork ie is completed

i dont know if its the warehouse staff that are to busy or royal mail not delivering but i have some that havent updated since the 28th nov its all very fishy"

Hope this helps. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 13
Latest reply

Apparently, UPAAB prefixes are identified by http://www.trackitonline.ru/ as having been sent by Pitney Bowes.
Message 10 of 13
Latest reply