have not received my phone

patrborr0
Community Member

have not received my phone ordered 18/08/2020  order no 19-05557-76289

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

You only purchased a week ago (and not even when you take the weekend into account)?

You would be very lucky to have recieved it yet,

you would be more than aware by now of the massive delays with the postal system due to Coronavirus

Even if the seller had sent it within an hour after you paid, you would be very lucky to have gotten it yet

What was the item number ?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

We need a bit more information before we can offer any meaningful advice.

Where is it coming from and how long is the seller's handling time?

Taking the slow delivery times because of coronavirus into account I think a week for delivery is a bit ambitious.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I hope you purchased from an authorised reseller in Australia.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Did you buy from a seller REGISTERED in Australia, or one that is registrered in China?

Item location is irrelevant - you want to know where the actual seller is located.

This will determine what kind of product you will be getting, and possibly how long it will take.

If your seller is actually based in Aus, domestic postage is often taking at least 8-10 business days interstate.

Can you supply the item number to give us the chance to assist further?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

We need a bit more information before we can offer any meaningful advice.

Where is it coming from and how long is the seller's handling time?

Taking the slow delivery times because of coronavirus into account I think a week for delivery is a bit ambitious.

A 1 feedback buyer, can pretty much guarantee it's an Asian seller. No way they'd pay full price when they can get one for a fraction of the price on eBay. Especially "brand new in box, but opened to check that it works".

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply