help seller spamming and harrassing me

Hi all I purchased a $10 item, it didn't work I contacted them and advised it didn't work left neg feedback. Moved on...well they have tried to blackmail saying we will refund $5 if I change my feedback to positive. So I did.

In the last 3 days I have had over 50 messages from then saying change it change it over and over, my god! How can I report them for spam or harrassment?

I feel like changing it back to negative now. It's horrible.
Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

you gave in to his blackmail, and now you cannot change anything and prob. wont see your five bucks either.

nothing ebay can do for you if you didnt go thru the ebay Resolve a Problem line

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Yeah I got the $5 back but this company just won't let up I'm starting to think they are automated messages.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

well you have just taught them that harassment pays off. so they will continue to do it. You should have not changed the negative feedback and written a follow up saying "stop harassing me to change feedback". then sent the seller a message saying if you continue to spam me there is no hope of me changing the feedback.

It has worked for me in the past.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Why are you letting their emails annoy you? I would just delete them without reading them then they are only wasting their own time.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply