how does flybuys work with ebay? I cannot see where my flybuys points get adjusted etc

I have just done the survey regarding flybuys linked to ebay, and tried to find the link on the home page, about receiving flybuy points for purchases made through paypal. Couldnt see any helpful information there. If anyone can help, please let me know.

Thank you Vicky Hart

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

how does flybuys work with ebay? I cannot see where my flybuys points get adjusted etc

The link below takes you to a number of threads covering that subject.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=how+to+link+flybuys+with+ebay&rlz=1C1GCEA_enAU755AU755&oq=flybuys...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I linked my accounts through the Flybuys site....it was a case of click a button and they were linked.

The next time I bought on ebay and paid through paypal (always!) the points ended up showing in my Flybuys transactions within a week.

The offer was made some time ago and was capped at 100,000 users (I think).  If it is no longer active the cap may have been reached.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Good Lord.. I never knew about this...  Man Sad

buggabuggabugga....

I wonder how many flybuy points i missd out on with my $2 purchases  Man LOL Man LOL

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Oh Jane, what a pity.....you missed out on ONE whole point....$2 = 1 point.Smiley LOL

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

But that $2 could have been the difference between first class and cattle class between Sydney and Melbourne! Who flies cattle class anyway? That's for cows.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply