how does one reduce the number of items in the watchlist. ONLY want up to 2 days items on it.

vhrnb
Community Member

would like to limit the number of items shown on my watchlist, to 2 days before ending. Remainder stay hidden until 2 days before they end. Any member with ideas please, R

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: how does one reduce the number of items in the watchlist. ONLY want up to 2 days items on it.

Only search for items that are finishing within 2 days?

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Re: how does one reduce the number of items in the watchlist. ONLY want up to 2 days items on it.

@vhrnb wrote:

would like to limit the number of items shown on my watchlist, to 2 days before ending. Remainder stay hidden until 2 days before they end. Any member with ideas please, R

I dont know how you have your page sited, but if you look at the top right hand corner you will see  Time ending soonest. I would suggest that may help.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I do that, but have currently 8 items finishing today and 7 items tomorrow and 7 in 3 days all show up using 'ending soonest' Thanks for yours and others responses. R in OZ

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Thanks but do that
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

have to watch many so not to miss them, and no link for 2 days.
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

@vhrnb wrote:

I do that, but have currently 8 items finishing today and 7 items tomorrow and 7 in 3 days all show up using 'ending soonest' Thanks for yours and others responses. R in OZ

I don't think you understand what you are being told.

If your watch list is set to ending soonest you will still see ALL the items on your watch list but in the order that they are ending.  You don't need to look any further down the list than the next 2-3 days.

I have hundreds of items on my watch list set to ending soonest.  All I look at is what is ending in the next 24 hours.  As they finish the list updates with the next lot of items to end.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

You can't show some and hide others. It's all or nothing. I don't understand what the issue is? Maybe reduce the amount per page to 25 instead of 100? If you don't want to see items more than 2 days away, don't put them on your watch list.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Easy.

Buy, instead of watching.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply