how to return without a photo

have received 2 purchases that werent what I ordered. I want to return but need to supply photo for a refund but dont know how to take a photo to get a refund

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

So you opened a not as described request and eBay told you you need to supply a photo?

Usually you take a photo with a camera or a phone that has a camera

If you don't have those and can't borrow either to take the photo, I don't know 

Are you following the proper eBay process or just doing what the seller says?

If it for the seller who you gave the neg to, I would'nt be trusting them and would follow through with the dispute

They have poor feedback and sell highly questionable garbage 

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I have a phone but dont know how to get the photo from phone to the page
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

When sending a message there is upload a photo or add photo, select that and browse your files to find the photo to upload to the message or return case.
image host
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Hi Bevโ€ฆ.

first off, only follow what eBay tells you to do in the dispute. Donโ€™t listen to the seller. Sellers will try and sway you away from the dispute policy. 

If you are using the eBay app on your phone or iPad, then inserting a photo will be very easy. 
Take the photo with your device. It will be save in your *pictures* 

Open the eBay app and go to the dispute. 
Go to the section that has asked you to upload the photo. Click *upload photo* ( or words similar)

This will give you a selection to choose โ€˜from file, from photos, take photoโ€™.

You can decide to add photo *from photos* or you can take a new photo. If you choose *take photo*, it will give you a window asking for permissions some thing like *ebay would like to access your camera* and you will need to accept the yes button. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Then just follow the prompts.

Iโ€™ve not heard of needing to supply photos for INAD case but then Iโ€™ve never opened a case for clothing. 
Good luck with it all. ๐Ÿ˜

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Hi Bev,

What kermit outlined is probably the easiest way to go if you are like a lot of people and want to use a phone for the whole process.

If you are really lost with doing that, there is another way around it, providing you have facebook or a computer. I have a phone, what you can do is after you take a photo (look for camera on your phone) then go to Gallery or wherever photos are stored, look at the photo you want and underneath is a tab which will give options as to where you can send it.

I sometimes send it to myself in facebook, as a private message or 'chat'. Then when I am on the computer, I can open it and save into a file as normal. Or you can send it to an email address and save.

Then it is easy to insert into your dispute or whatever by clicking on 'browse' for the file.

By the way, although you can add photos into an ebay dispute, I don't know that you necessarily have to. I think it is optional. It does help though if the fault is something that can be celarly seen.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply