is ebay mostly geared up for sellers, they seem to have all the control when it doesn't go their way

there's been times in the past when it looks like I'll win an auction and get an item at a cheap price only to have the seller end the auction early. I think ebay should tighten up on the sellers that practice this, it really bugs me and I think it's a sham. IMO some ebay auctions are unfair and leave the buyer stranded.

Should ebay make it harder for sellers, cause there are plenty of rules that seem to favor sellers at the buyers expence.

the no reserve auctions can always go the sellers way.

UNFAIR...    

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

is ebay mostly geared up for sellers, they seem to have all the control when it doesn't go their way

Yes, it just happened to me.  FRUSTRATING!!!

It's the time and the effort of looking, then bidding and following what is going on only to have the seller pull out.

Unfair to buyers.

I also sell things time to time and have not gotten what I would like but you cut your losses to be fair...

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Yes, it just happened to me.  FRUSTRATING!!!

It's the time and the effort of looking, then bidding and following what is going on only to have the seller pull out.

Unfair to buyers.

I also sell things time to time and have not gotten what I would like but you cut your losses to be fair...

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

I buy and sell - and a buyer is also able to retract their bid, so I think it is a pretty even playing field.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply