is there any way to stop eBay from sending me order and sent emails every time I buy something?

is there any way to stop eBay from sending me order and sent emails every time I buy something?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

You can turn off some notifications in your My eBay > Account > Communication Preferences

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

I just ignore them, every so often I log into that email account and just put them all into folders just in case I need to refer to one at a later date. Other than that I never open them or read them.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

@bigbrickshop wrote:

You can turn off some notifications in your My eBay > Account > Communication Preferences

they are impossible to turn off, it's on real time and it's grey out.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

There are a few that are compulsory and purchased items is one of those.

If you can't change from real time to none, then they are compulsory.

Just delete them without opening if you don't need them.

image host
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I don't want to make another email just for eBay, it's very annoying that I have to delete all these emails.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

I just do a bulk delete. Takes all of about 3 seconds. Same as when I get all the notifications about my items ending and relisting. Bulk delete.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Do you use a smartphone, you can't just bulk delete, you have to dismiss them as they come, or otherwise they'll always be in the notification bar and on your app. Everytime I buy an item, I get at least two from eBay and one from paypal, annoying as..

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Even on the app the messages are quick to remove. They just slide across and they are gone. I deleted over 100 messages using the app the other day and it took a few minutes.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply