new **bleep**py ebay package tracking system

ebays **bleep**py postal  tracking system is rubbish. along with pitney bowes   removing items they deem inappropriate and refunding the purchase price  is crazy, i recently had an item removed after i purchased an d paid for. it was not an illegal import in my country, a small hunting knife, why did they allow it be listed in the first place. ebay love to be dictatorial, i've had my fill of them. 

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

thanks, good sound advice,

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

fair enough,

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed.  Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... Thanks very much. 🙂

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

The subject has been done to death.

You have been answered. Whether you like the answers is irrelevant. They simply describe the state of affairs when purchasing using the GSP.

I am fairly sure I'm not a nut, and I am confident the countess, except for the subject of red, isn't.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply