opening a paypal dispute INR

I can't open a paypal dispute - item not received - is it because I paid though paypal with my credit card?

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: opening a paypal dispute INR

So he didn't post them when he marked them posted ?

Cheeky disorganised sod. Smiley Frustrated

image host
Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

So he didn't post them when he marked them posted ?

Cheeky disorganised sod. Smiley Frustrated

"- but the seller first said he wouldn't post until 21 days until paypal cleared his money"

Maybe it was a guitar neck Kopes.........................original.gif

Spoiler
My finger would be hovering over the neutral feedback button (or worse) for that sort of caper................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

Books, padi.

Curra, is the seller in the same state as you. If so, tell them it'll probably be cheaper as a parcel anyway.
Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

no he hasn't marked as posted

no he is not in the same state.

no it will not be cheaper than the $21 postage than I  have already  paid - but it is his mistake not mine.

Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

Ah ha, just read your previous post re buyer not posting until payment cleared (21 days).

(My mistake for not reading the whole thread)

Sounds like an inexperienced seller.

Up to you I guess how patient you feel like being.

Good of you to try and teach re ebay's policies but for some it can take a while to sink in.

Personally I probably wouldn't open a case on this one unless I don't see the item in another 2-3 weeks.

Seller just seems like a noob.

image host
Message 25 of 26
Latest reply

@curraone wrote:

Have just now received an email from the seller -  now says he went to post today and the books don't fit in the 5kg satchel I paid for, so presumably he just went home again.    Maybe I am being difficult, but I am starting to dig my heels in a bit here    In my opinion he should have still posted them albeit at a more expensive rate.  

I think you have every right to dig your heels in.

You voluntarily paid extra postage on top of what was in the listing.

No doubt the seller thinks that was his right, but we all know it is not. You actually made a concession by paying more, above & beyond what was in the listing and I am not even sure where you would stand with that if you did have to open an item not received case. Would you be refunded all you paid or the total of the listing & postage?

If the seller has made another mistake on postage then I agree with you & in this case, he should have worn it. Or else offered to refund everything you have paid so far.

His message doesn't tell you what you need to know. Like you, I suspect he hasn't posted it. I would simply message him and ask if it has been posted yet. Ignore the bit about the satchel, if he wants more money etc he is going to have to ask outright but I don't know if I would be inclined to pay more. He has had 2 chances to get it right.

Message 26 of 26
Latest reply