problem with a high ratted seller

perih60
Community Member

i bought from a seller , payed thru paypal , a week later i got an email to transfer a few more dollers , for the sake of my health i paid that ( total cost was still ok ) next i sent transactin number , " sorry no understand . i cropped a screenprint as prove of payment , still waiting ! the frustrating part is that 5 exsellers and a number f buyers for one reason or anther never gt any help from ebay

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: problem with a high ratted seller

If it was paid by PayPal, eBay will just tell you to open a dispute with PayPal for the transactions.

You should never have agreed to send them more money either if full payment had already been made

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

just open a dispute for Item not Received, dont email ebay, just do it thru PayPal. if it doesnt arrive in another week, escalate the dispute to a CLAIM and paypal will refund your money and never ever send ''more money'' than the ebay invoice.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

You should never have agreed to send them more money either if full payment had already been made

Aside from anything else, this could unfortunately cause a problem, as paying for an item with more than one payment voids PayPal Buyer Protection. Did they send you a PayPal invoice when they requested more, and if so what did it say it was for?

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply