ranting

Wondering if moderators action listings like this 201312311527 ? Would a listing like this attract a fee?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: ranting

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

The Moderators will not do anything about that listing.....it has nothing to do with them.

Ebay probably will if it is reported.....they cannot monitor every listing.  There will not be a fee.....it would be a free listing and as there is nothing to pay for there would not be a final value fee.

Just for the record....while the listing is against policy I can understand the sentiments.   The GSP has a blanket ban on shipping knives of any description to Australia now....even ordinary table knives which are perfectly legal.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Re: ranting

So moderators and ebay are two different entities ... didn't know that. Your quite right about GSP shipping knives of any description, however I understood the rant to involve knives that can be opened with one hand, ie spring assisted, butterfly, out the front knives etc.   These are definitly on the confiscate list and have been since 2012 and I can't think of a single trader that will sell something like this, even though it was in their posession before the 2012 policy 

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply