received refund, now item is unpaid and no way to change it

I bought some beads (from China) when they came, they were totally different to what was pictured.  I complained to the Seller, who has given me a refund, so now I have an "unpaid item"  and a "pay now" button and no way to change it.  There used to be an option in the drop down menu to change this to "paid" but it is no longer there.  Any advice on this would be welcome. Many thanks.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I am not 100% sure why, but it happened to me too with a refund, and I was worried too, and then it disappeared by itself without me doing anything. I cannot guarantee it will be the same for you of course. Maybe it is the seller who has to do something, so if it doesn't disappear try to contact them.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

mariq is right.

It just goes back to unpaid and drops away after a period.

Ignore it. (Or you might be able to delete it, can't remember)

image host
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

From the drop down to the right select Hide Item and it will just go to your purchase history

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you for your answers, I should have opened an "item not as described" case but for $1.75 it was not worth the bother, I just felt annoyed at wanting red, blue beads etc (as pictured) and getting pink and black instead. (they did not list random colours, or anything that would indicate the item would be different to what was pictured)  So I thought the seller should know, so I sent them a message. They have a very bad attitude, begging me not to leave negative feedback, and all the while, they have the attitude that they have done nothing wrong and no-one else complains, and I should be able to use the beads anyway. No I can't, I have ordered the same thing from someone else. I am very tempted to pay for the item (again) and leave them the bad feedback they deserve, other potential buyers should be warned. They initially offered a part refund on condition I did not for not leave bad feedback.  I ignored that, then suddenly they have given a full refund, and finally an apology, but still pointing out they are faultless and few people complain.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Just because you received a refund there is no reason that you cannot leave feedback.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply