refund whole order

Is there a way I can open refund case for whole order, I have multiple items in the order & to go thru every one & open a case will be a pain.

Placed order for items in a store & they still havent sent anything, sent a message & they advised price is wrong on items & they will refund.

sounds ok, but but they are dragging the chain, sent another message hopfully they will act, if not will need to open case.

(Aliexpress has a checkbox where can select whole order for action).

cheers

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

refund whole order

no....you have to do it individually 😞
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

refund whole order

Thanks, maybe ebay dont think anyone buys multiple items in one order.

Same as feedback, have to do each item individually. Probably why I like buying on AE

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

refund whole order

Hate to break the news to you, but this isn't Ali Express. Maybe if they are the bees knees, you should stick to buying there in future.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

refund whole order

I would prefer to buy from sellers who actually deliver the goods. Sounds like the OP has enough experience of non-delivery with Aliexpress to know how often that doesn't happen.

Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

refund whole order

Both these buying sites have good & bad user ergonomics, nothing to do with good or bad sellers.

It just annoys me they take so long to catch on to other competitor sites good ideas for a smooth & efficient user experience .

A lot of my purchase will be multiple items from 1 seller ( various size screws, or spring clips, values of capacitors etc...)

I will send a suggestion for improvement (its worked before).

I use both AE & EB, I like having a wider search field. AE has more manufacturers selling direct, EB has a much better search engine & local products.

cheers

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply