seller refusing to give tracking number

donut1.6
Community Member

I bought a SSD on Monday, the seller marked it as posted the same day but I know it's bullsh1t because I bought it after business hours, then I asked for the tracking number two days later, the seller simply avoided the question and said the item will arrive soon, then I said that did not answer my quetion and asked for the tracking number again, then the seller does went AWAL on me. Should I contact ebay?

Message 1 of 135
Latest reply
134 REPLIES 134

Re: seller refusing to give tracking number

Why didn't you ask about the delivery method before buying? For any item >$50 I'd be double checking that personally. You can't assume all sellers have your same thought processes (heaven forbid)- just ask them 1st and save yourself this unneccesary angst.

Really, be a bit proactive in your purchasing and stop complaining that people should've known what you wanted. Don't lie back, wait for things to go wrong & blame everybody else if they do- have a stab at preventing them.

All that 'went wrong' here is 1) packaging & postage you were unhappy with & b) seller ignored you (hands up if you can see why) which has hurt your feelings. Meanwhile you got your item & it works as expected.

It ain't that bad sweetheart! Get some perspective, truly.

Message 111 of 135
Latest reply

The only fool here is you lyndal. Your bullying buyers into not leaving negative feedback when its due. 

Another unprofesional seller for ebay, the list goes on.

Message 112 of 135
Latest reply

Ebay Seller Conditions: Seller assumes all responsbilty for listing.

It's pretty straight forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think these sellers turn a blind eye to that one.

Message 113 of 135
Latest reply

I'm not going to leave a feedback for the seller on this one, someone else will when auspost loses the package and seller can not provide a tracking number.
Message 114 of 135
Latest reply

@better-investment-than-shares wrote:

The only fool here is you lyndal. Your bullying buyers into not leaving negative feedback when its due. 

Is this fool for real? Oh, my mistake, it's April Fool's Day!!!

Lyndal has never sold a single thing on eBay, EVER, so you might want to get your facts straight before you continue bad mouthing everyone who doesn't agree with your childish behaviour.

Funny how April Fool's Day brings them all out

Message 115 of 135
Latest reply

maybe it's just his buy-only account? He most likely have another selling account which he uses so that he would not get any revenge buys due to the nature of his posts here.

food for thought...

Message 116 of 135
Latest reply

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

Lyndal has never sold a single thing on eBay, EVER, so you might want to get your facts straight before you continue bad mouthing everyone who doesn't agree with your childish behaviour.

pssst what's a SSD very quietly so no-one will notice and jump down my throat {hides behind the chair}

Message 117 of 135
Latest reply

Here you go.............

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solid-state_drive

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 118 of 135
Latest reply

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

Thank you for your ringing endorsement  of my posts.

Would you care to explain where I have called anyone a fool as well as where I have bullied other buyers into not leaving negative feedback?

And could you also tell me how to access my so called "selling account".....it just does not exist and never has.

Perhaps confirm your suspicions before posting them as fact because your assumptions are so very wrong.

Message 119 of 135
Latest reply

@kuromusha1 wrote:

maybe it's just his buy-only account? He most likely have another selling account which he uses so that he would not get any revenge buys due to the nature of his posts here.

food for thought...

More wrong assumptions on your part!!!!!

For all of my 69 years I have been a female and I absolutely do NOT have a selling account on ebay or anywhere else.

To be honest, if I ever had thoughts of selling on ebay I would only have to look at a few of the buyers who are posting on the boards at present to be scared right off the idea.

Message 120 of 135
Latest reply