those crazy chinese

i bought an item from a chinese seller for $1

he advertised this item as 4pcs for $1, these are easily found at around $2.50 for 4 so at $1 was a good price.

so after waiting 2 months my items arrive, but not 4 only 1.

so i leave a very rare negative feedback.

so far ive had 4 messages begging me to remove the feedback. hes offered a full refund.

me, i think sellers need to adhear to their edverts so i will not remove the feedback.

on checking his feedback hes got 18 negs and 22 neutrals and 2217 positives in 1 month, i'm wondering if all the non positives are getting his sob story about it hurting his business which is his only way to support his family.

Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

those crazy chinese

And your point is??

Message 2 of 46
Latest reply

those crazy chinese

i didnt buy a point

Message 3 of 46
Latest reply

those crazy chinese

@davidc4430 wrote:

so after waiting 2 months my items arrive, but not 4 only 1.

so i leave a very rare negative feedback.

Just out of curiosity, were there any steps between those two? 

Message 4 of 46
Latest reply

those crazy chinese

go-tazz
Community Member

What does the description say?

Not the listing title as a lot of  listing titles are not for the item/s for sale these days,(they are just to get you

to look at their listings and then charge a higher price).

They generally have a part in there that says includes x amount or is for x amount,(quite often it is for only

one item as it's a multy listing and you have the choice to choose up to 4 at a $1 each).

Post the item number so others can see if they did the wrong thing or not.

Message 5 of 46
Latest reply

those crazy chinese

David, it was the fish tank clip, yes?

Hmm. The listing certainly states that it's 4 pieces, both in the title AND twice in the body of the listing.

Message 6 of 46
Latest reply

those crazy chinese

Didn't this same item come up in a member's question a while back for only supplying 1 when there was 4 in the listing???

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 46
Latest reply

those crazy chinese

Definitely showing for 4.

Good on you for leaving the neg to warn others.

The seller begging saying it's to support family etc., he is probably very wealthy and just spinning anything to get what he wants.

And the scams from Chinese are growing, not just here in Aus but around the globe. Smiley Mad

The stories I have been told would curl your toes.

image host
Message 8 of 46
Latest reply

those crazy chinese

@padi, OP was the first buyer in the listing I looked at, though it may have been a relist (didn't check that, but did F3 for other FB comments on the same item to try and see if it was seller error or other buyers had the same complaint, but gave up after several pages x 200).

It did say 4pcs in title and description though.

Message 9 of 46
Latest reply

those crazy chinese

And photo.

image host
Message 10 of 46
Latest reply