visa sherwoodoaksus

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

visa sherwoodoaksus

Cancel your subscription to Smartycash, otherwise they will keep on deducting $19 per month.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

visa sherwoodoaksus

The full name of the company you signed up to to get a voucher

agreeing to the monthly charge when you did so

a cryptic comment in the heading , same thing

you agreed to pay and will keep being charged until you cancel the subscription you signed up to

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

visa sherwoodoaksus

Cancel your subscription to Smartycash, otherwise they will keep on deducting $19 per month.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

visa sherwoodoaksus

The full name of the company you signed up to to get a voucher

agreeing to the monthly charge when you did so

a cryptic comment in the heading , same thing

you agreed to pay and will keep being charged until you cancel the subscription you signed up to

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

visa sherwoodoaksus

THANK,S FOR YOUR VOICE---HAVE BEEN AWAY $200.00 GONE IN4 MONTHS--DOWN TO BANK TOMORROW

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

visa sherwoodoaksus

I am not sure what you are wanting the bank to do, it's money taken because it is the fees agreed to

The monthly charge you agreed to pay, when signing up and not cancelling before you went away

The bank will likely tell you this when they look into the charges

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

visa sherwoodoaksus

If you will simply click onto the link to my thread on these boards, and follow the instructions there to cancel your subscription, you would have resolved this already.

The bank will tell you that you need to cancel the subscription. Only after doing that (and in the event that the company wonโ€™t cancel even after you have cancelled in the required form) would the bank even look at stopping such recurring charges.

YOU need to do the cancelling. And that does not mean posting โ€œCANCEL CANCEL CANCELโ€ or โ€œI WANT MY MONEY BACK IMMEDIATELYโ€ (or anything of that sort) on a public forum. You couldnโ€™t open a bank account by posting on these boards โ€œI DEMAND THAT YOU OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT FOR ME RIGHT NOWโ€โ€ฆ Youโ€™d need to open one in the correct manner, using the right forms (online or in person), providing IDโ€ฆ 

Read the link. Iโ€™ve explained exactly how to cancel and exactly what the T&Cs are and where you can find them and why you should never sign up to anything without reading the terms and conditionsโ€ฆ

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply