who does pitney bowes usa use to ship to australia

please do not say fedex as i have two ebay items on the way and one is long overdue. i called fedex and they have nothing in thier system under my name or my address.

when is ebay going to start uploading valid tracking numbers and who the carriers are.

how does putting multiple carriers and some massive long tracking number ( UPAAA000000******** ) no one has ever heard of help track your item...

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: who does pitney bowes usa use to ship to australia

Try DHL express - I find a lot of my items are delivered in Australia  through the GSP programvia DHL Express

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

called dhl not them either

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Try this tracking service, something may show with them.

http://www.17track.net/en

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

No good telling you anything but FedEx as that is the courier that is used and always has been.

Have you tried clicking on the UPA tracking number that you were given?  This usually opens a window that gives you the full tracking for the item.

If it has not left the USA yet it is unlikely that FedEx here can help you.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

if it was picked up by fedex thier computers are linked worldwide so it would  be in there.

when i called dhl today they said they do pick up ebay items from pitney just not as much as fedex.

and unfortunately that UPAAA number doesnt have a clickable link.

thanks...

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Pitney Bowes is a logistics company dealing with many couriers and many clients.  Ebay is one client and PB uses FedEx for ebay parcels.   No doubt other PB clients use DHL but not ebay.

When did your parcel arrive at Erlanger KY and how long before it was processed and on shipped?   Or has it not even left Erlanger?

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply