why are you protecting bad ebay sellers I just had A problem with one and when I went to leave my fe

why are you protecting bad ebay sellers I just had A problem with one and when I went to leave my feedback to worn other EBAY buyers you had removed it from my list ,So other buyers will not know the problems that I had so to me you are protecting the bad EBAYER and not the good ones PLEASE EXPLAIN or is it just money now matter how gets ripped off 

Message 1 of 51
Latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

why are you protecting bad ebay sellers I just had A problem with one and when I went to leave my fe

@sandypebbles wrote:

No, we are all just making it up

For goodness sake, this person is clearly unhinged individual who has done nothing but abuse, name call, abuse (more and more and more) and topped it off by threatening another member 

And ONLY in response to members trying to help by asking/ suggesting how to adjust their eBay settings/how to contact chat/how to block eBay emails

And you are still for intents and purposes defending them

'If that is as we say it is'

'that being said'

'I don't know'

It has nothing to do with the abuser being bullied or ganged up on or baited 

they dragged up an topic that had not been commented on for years, started with abuse towards sellers and then abused the very first person who responded to them asking had they changed their communication settings

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not defending anyone.  Also this person is not / was not directly abusing sellers by posting what they thought of sellers. That's just posting opinion!

I don't agree with threats if that was the case. I don't defend such a thing. But there is a clique of connected bullies here who for years have attacked and attacked other regular members and newbies. That has been noted. A couple of them are females and some males. There's a lot more I'd like to say but I'll leave it at that.

Hopefully that is not the case here. As I have not monitored this thread as do some others, I cannot form a solid opinion either way. I hear what you say, what you have told me and I'll take that into consideration.

Message 31 of 51
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

I'm not defending anyone.  Also this person is not / was not directly abusing sellers by posting what they thought of sellers. That's just posting opinion!

By your own admission 4channel you haven't seen all the posts made, and they were directly abusing sellers, members who responded and eBay itself.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 32 of 51
Latest reply

and some extremely racist comments as well

Message 33 of 51
Latest reply

The person constantly directly abused several members

They constantly called other sellers  AND members names

And constantly abused sellers for what eBay (eBay bots, actually) were responsible for

*This* member is the bully

You are the only one commenting an opinion 

Message 34 of 51
Latest reply

I haven't seen this person post abuse in the forum towards sellers and other members but I'll take your word for it

That is because you don't actually read posts before commenting. By your own admission btw. You seem to have certain triggers which evince a response that may (or probably may not) be relevant.

Message 35 of 51
Latest reply

tuckcase1989_0-1628845117912.jpeg

Message 36 of 51
Latest reply

Good to see you are COVID-safe. Or is that 5g-safe?

Message 37 of 51
Latest reply

Lol

Actually I had first vax shot 2 weeks ago.

That micro chip is very handy.

Just by thinking about it I was able to order pizza from my son's pub(home delivery).😀

Btw dave... upset am I... picked your mob to upset those Mexicans last night... unfortunately they shot themselves in the foot.

It's amazing that Ricky has more hair than I.

All the best to you.

Message 38 of 51
Latest reply

After the first half I was surprised they even got a sniff.

Been that way for a long time, unfortunately. They play for 60 minutes, the opposition plays for 80.

Message 39 of 51
Latest reply

I wonder where certain folk would be without each other. Hmmmm they say strength in numbers.  Perception a anyway.

O

Message 40 of 51
Latest reply