why does ebay allow <Removed> to continue to trade when there are at least 12 rip off cases

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: why does ebay allow <Removed> to continue to trade when there are at least 12 rip off cases

As that seller has nothing listed they have likely been restricted from selling anything.

I would rather ask why anyone would buy a so called designer brand item from a seller in HK with extremely poor feedback going back to almost the beginning of their selling career who makes a point of saying they are 100% authentic. Sellers of genuine items don't usually feel the need to claim authenticity..

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Re: why does ebay allow <Removed> to continue to trade when there are at least 12 rip off cases

You may have a legitimate gripe, but you cannot name & shame on here. The Mods will remove the ID shortly. 😞

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

I do agree with you entirely. Their feedback is appalling and ebay really need to dump this Rubbish. Easily fixed, never buy from them. 🙂

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

EBAY NEED TO STOP THESE KIND OF SELLERS. ITS JUST ANOTHER DISPLAY OF THEIR GREED THAT THEY WILL ALLOW THEIR BUYERS TO BE KNOWINGLY RIPPED OFF JUST TO GET THE BUCKS FROM THIS DISGRACEFUL SELLER. COME EBAY START COMING DOWN ON THE BAD SELLERS AND LEAVE US GOOD SELLERS ALONE.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply