why does ebay keep freezing when when searching for products been doing it for a week now

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

why does ebay keep freezing when when searching for products been doing it for a week now

climate change

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

It is most likely a problem or conflict with your computer, not ebay.If you are using IE change to Chrome or Firefox as they are much more ebay friendly.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

Clear your cookies and cache

If you're using Internet Explorer try using Firefox,(it's much more eBay friendly)good.gif

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

liyarra
Community Member

Driving me nuts too. Noone is prepared to look into it from eBay.
Sellers are losing business and they won't be getting their cut....thought that might provoke some action but NOTHING for last 5 weeks.

Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

Mine is doing this too both from home and work/office computers .. driving me nuts too.... definitely not computer issues... Ebay has a problem!

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

Have you tried putting an adblocker on your browser?

Several members have reported that getting rid of the ads has made a difference to the speed of loading.

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

I have no problem with slow loading, unless Adblock crashes (which is rare). Then I find most sites are slow because of all the ads I never normally see. I have forgotten what ads look like because it's been over 10 years since I've really seen them. EBay loads very quickly, even on my old computer.

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Me to using opera and google chrome same problem have bought number of items on aliexpress instead of ebay

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

Have you tried an adblocker to solve the problem?

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply