why does ebay keep freezing when when searching for products been doing it for a week now

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

why does ebay keep freezing when when searching for products been doing it for a week now

constantly freezing , drives me nuts , thought it was my computer 

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

@charlie59au wrote:

constantly freezing , drives me nuts , thought it was my computer 

Turn your heater on. It's winter. That's what most people do.

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

Mine does it also, tried everything even Chrome doesn't work. Try the EBay app๐Ÿ˜€

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

its a script problem with firefox and chrome as far as i know. clearing cache,history etc etc and disabling ad block does nothing...multiple computer tested here and all the same results...ebay was notified and they do know they have a problem their end..when will it be fixed ??...how long is a piece of string is basicly what they have said.

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

@4green2000 wrote:

its a script problem with firefox and chrome as far as i know. clearing cache,history etc etc and disabling ad block does nothing...multiple computer tested here and all the same results...ebay was notified and they do know they have a problem their end..when will it be fixed ??...how long is a piece of string is basicly what they have said.

was bidding yesterday on approx 20 items and just gave up due to this sh##...ebay get ya  sh## together !!

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

I Use FireFox and it is only the last few weeks that I having the same kind of problems.

Fix is (So far short term) is to uninstall FF and reinstall after booting the PC up again.

Last effort has been working for two days now.

Other thing is I am ignoring MS update messages for this last re-install......maybe linked who nose.

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

Yep..sick of it!!! Stop bombarding with adds and promo's.  Every time I try to do anything, everything freezes. Cant see if anyone has bought anything. Not good, then we will all get bad fad feed back from customers and its not our fault, but still penalized by ebay!!!

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

Use an ad blocker or a different browser.

This thread is, as well as being unlikely to be relevant due to age, about buying, not selling.

Maybe start your own thread outlining the actual problem.

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply