why is postage so expensive

why are some things so expensive to post are some sellers just profiting from posatge I avoid them and dont like how some charge for postage It is fast becoming a scam

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: why is postage so expensive

Zuezone - Hardly relevant to the alleged postage piracy Harry is claiming. $3 on an item that can't be posted for what he thinks it SHOULD be. So no piracy involved on his example, just a wish for postage charges to be what he would like rather than what AP charge.

Message 21 of 27
Latest reply

zuezone, use the "report item" link on the RHS of the listing page so that eBay is aware of the sellers actions.

They may or may not take action on the seller's account, but it's the only way to bring it to their attention.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 22 of 27
Latest reply

I am finding that it is cheaper and faster to get items from the UK and china than it is from many sellers in Australia ??

Message 23 of 27
Latest reply

Try buying something from Canada. Prices are through the roof.

Message 24 of 27
Latest reply

Tell me about it Jean.  I have been married to a Canadian for 32 years so know how expensive it was for them to send anything to us. As well as expensive the service is as slow as a wet week.

Message 25 of 27
Latest reply

When you lose your job because it is shifted offshore remember this statement. And reflect on how it impacts on your job loss.

Message 26 of 27
Latest reply

ytwo000
Community Member

my theory when checking an item to buy is if i dont like the postage price, i dont buy..easy as that.

Message 27 of 27
Latest reply