worth a laugh

Registered Post is recommended. BUT, if you chose Regular Post, it is all at your risk, whereas Registered Post is at my risk. Please be warned. 

I had to have a laugh at this statement in a listing.Woman Tongue

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

worth a laugh

I'm encountering the same issue with a seller over an item that never arrived. Seller instigated a post office investigation and they couldn't locate it. So they offered $50 to the sender. Item was over 3x that. Seller is trying to say I have to cop it on the chin because he didn't insure the parcel.
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

worth a laugh

A nice little dispute should sort that out in your favour letsclean.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

worth a laugh

Exactly lyndal,I still don't get how some sellers can think the way they do 

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

worth a laugh

Yes lyndal it's already in progress. Called eBay and was assured they will sort it out but waiting the requisite 7 days for buyer and seller to work it out. Seller has upped the offer to $100 now. Um no thanks I'll wait my week then ask for help.
Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

worth a laugh

You have been around the boards for long enough to know that it would have been quicker and easier too open a Paypal dispute for item noot received so why are you clunking through the ebay process?

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

worth a laugh

Because doesn't everyone say eBay before PayPal before chargeback in that order.
Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

worth a laugh

And so far apart from the need to try and reach a resolution with the seller which PayPal probably expects too, it's been pretty simple. The guy from eBay said I'm 100% covered no questions.
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

worth a laugh

@letscleanupmycupboards wrote:
Because doesn't everyone say eBay before PayPal before chargeback in that order.

Only for not as described, it must have been said a million and more times that a Paypal claim is quicker and easier for not received. Paypal actually want to see the item has at least been delivered to the buyer's suburb, ebay have been known  to say that 30klms away was close enough for the seller to win.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

worth a laugh

Post office cannot locate it. Disappeared off the face of the earth. They've offered the sender compensation already and closed the investigation. Im hoping that will help expedite the process since they won't need to wsit for such info. I'm more annoyed about the item not coming. It was a one of a kind thing that doesn't come along every day.
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply