Cat Opens Door To Free Friend

This cat has taken the next step in the war against humanity, learning the secret of how to open doors two-handed, which will surely lead to their overthrow of humans as the dominant species on the planet. If you've seen the raptor door-opening scene in Jurassic Park, you'll have some inkling of where this is going.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Who let dog out Smiley LOL

He is a clever cat!!!

My Pillow can open a door with lever handle. She run up to the door and jump and hung on the handle. She hasn't master opening a door with a round door nob yet. But she has been trying. She may succeed one day.....

Photobucket
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

That is unbelievable, obviously the owners suspected, and put a web cam there. Love the little dog taking an interest, probably a male offering advice!

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I was thinking about getting a few webcams for living room and backyard to see what all animals (three cats, one dog and two rabbits) are doing while I'm sleeping at night.....

One day I might do it. I might find something amazing.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

What an amazing cat. It's almost like he and the dog are discussing their plans there.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Attempting to open doors is a well known Burmese cat trait which has been well known for many years.  Lever type handles are a doddle but round ones may defeat them, though I have known some cats who were very adept.  My house has round polished wooden door handles.  Years after my much loved Burmese cats have passed away I am still reminded of them....every time I see all the scratches and claw marks on the door handles. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.