Hi , am a new member , ,and am excited to be among others who share a love for cats.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi , am a new member , ,and am excited to be among others who share a love for cats.

Am just wondering what breeds others are the proud owner of?
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Hello Alycanne 🙂

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Hi Alycanne Cat Very Happy

I have three tabbies from a rescue group and RSPCA. 7 years old boy and two 2 years olds (girl and boy). Two of them are my lap warmers.

Photobucket
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Hello Alyceanne, I have just joined the group too. I got a bit lost with the threads and have answered your question (I think) about putting a photo on here under BOH's thread, another new member. The little icons just above this text box are so small, and were a complete mystery to me until Icy said what the little green tree was for! 

My goodness, I read your experience with the 4wd, and the aftermath!.  Your little Mishka looks so cute and cuddly. It is a scientically proven fact that loving a pet can bring down blood pressure (in you, not the cat!) and calm a person down, and you sure need that right now. 

Our Milo has certainly made me smile at times when I thought smiles were in short supply. He, and my sewing for the elderly, (of which I am nearly one) keep me going...as well as my husband of course!!!

Best of luck from all cat lovers :Cat Happy

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Hello Banorasewing, cats are so calming and peaceful. Poor hubby tried to do some work on his laptop this morning, and Mishka was determined to help him lol. After trying in vain to see around her as she sat on his keyboard and pushed the keys for him, he finally gave up defeated by a furball. She just loves being with you and follows us around everywhere just like a dog but cuter. She has found a few favourite perches where she can spend hours watching you and loves to play with a ping pong ball. She has become a little fussy with her food, but her previous owner did warn us that some days she will refuse to eat her food and then eat normally the next day. I am yet to bath her as apparently she is not fond of it and i am unable to do it whilst using a crutch, but she loves to be brushed and will cuddle for hours.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.