Okay, so it's not a cat but......

He's part of our family.  This is Conda, our 3 legged frog.  We found him on our block of land over 6 yrs ago.  Something had attacked him and one of his back legs was all yukky (can't think of another word to describe it).  He ended up losing 2/3 of the leg and the part that remained grew toes.  He was only about 2cm long when we found him and he's now about 10cm long. We can't let him go as he would probably be eaten by a bird.  He's not actually in a cage, that's just the mesh on the top of his aquarium.

SAM_0578.JPG

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi Simone, thats amazing! 6yr old! had no idea frogs could live that long. Does he have a personality? like recognise you, or that you're his source of food? 

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

oh how especially cute is he....I adore frogs even though the only kind that i find here are the dull brown colored ones..

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Hi banoras

I think I read somewhere that frogs can live till about 12.  If you put your hand in his tank, he will launch at it like he thinks your fingers are food lol.  He's outside but right outside the kitchen window so he sits there and looks in at us lol.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.