just saying hi to you all and introducing myself and my darling old man Monty Alexander

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

just saying hi to you all and introducing myself and my darling old man Monty Alexander

hi leofootcats2011 and darling Monty Alexander!

What a dear fluffy-puss. That is a beautiful picture.

How did you two lucky ducks come into each other's company?

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Hi book of hezekiah,

Monty was being given away by a friend of a friend whose cat unexpectedly had kittens. He was the only one of the four to come to me to find out who I was. So the rest is history, we communicate very well with each other he is a great talker and very affectionate. He spends his day with me overseeing whatever I am doing. I can't go past him without giving him a scratch or a pat. We share the bed at night and he usually goes to sleep while I am patting him.

Do you have a furry friend(s)?

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Ah, that is a sweet story, love at extended first sight!

I don't have any kind of pet as where I live doesn't allow pets.

My neighbourhood has a few kitties that like to say hi to the neighbours so I am not totally furry-friendless.

It always amazes me how strong the bond between animals and people can be. It is so wonderful!

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

That's a well-loved cat I dare say. Is he playful?

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.