my kitten has turned into a cat

Don't get me wrong I love my cat but since she turned one her silly games are stopping and she just wants to lye in the sun by herself. I miss her wanting my company.

When life gives you lemons.
Squeeze them into people's eyes
Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: my kitten has turned into a cat

My 2 years olds have been cats for over a year now. They don't want to play with me anymore. But they gives me cuddles. As weather getting cold your cat will find your lap attractive soon. My 7uears old boy and 2 years old girl love to climb over my lap. My 2 years old doesn't want to go on lap but loves to be picked up and have cuddles.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Agree about the cold weather and laps.  In fact, if you really want to encourage your cat to cuddle up....don't turn the heating on! 😉

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

My youngest cat will be a year old within a few months and despite her size I think she still looks more like a kitten than a cat and I prefer to regard her as a kitten. She is friendly and is my favourite.

Tramps like us,
Baby we were born to run....

Bruce Springsteen
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Yes the cold weather is helping I am getting more cuddles

When life gives you lemons.
Squeeze them into people's eyes
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I have owned kittens since I was a boy and it has always amazed and baffled me why they become cats instead of dogs.

Tramps like us,

Bruce Springsteen
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I've just dropped in to say hello Cat Happy and to ask if anyone can name a CATchy tune ?

Tramps like us,

Bruce Springsteen
Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

How about you start us off?     Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply
Group details
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
Cat Rules! - Everyday is Caturday -
121 members Open Group Since ‎03-07-2013 08:14 PM
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.
It's time to form a group for all cat lovers and crazy cat ladies. Let's post funny cat pictures and our own cat pictures. Have fun talking about cat and other things too.