Label Identification

bf1952
Community Member

It's been suggested that I post this Question on this Forum - so apologies to those people who have been helping me on the General Selling Forum if they read it again.

I am trying to identify this label. No initials, No Style no, nothing on the Care Tag except it's made in Australia. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Label Identification

Wonder if its a corporate brand-have definitely seen it & not high end fashion stuff lol

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Label Identification

Definitely not high end stuff as the finish isn't crash hot and the material is ordinary. But - the style is a little different and there's quite a bit of work gone into it - which makes it interesting.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Label Identification

I hope you realise this is going to drive me nuts until 'we' identify the brand? :_|

Just know its a chatty brand & I REALLY should be able to identify as volunteered at op shop for long enough.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Label Identification

Snap! I too am an Op Shop Volunteer. What do you mean by 'chatty' Brand?

I'll try and attach a picture of the dress and the style might jog a memory cell somewhere.lol

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Label Identification

lol-chatty means means cheap.

Thats a cheong sam style of dress-they look beautiful when they are TRUE Asian made from silk.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Label Identification

JMO but I'd go for a title like 'Cheong Sam Style Corporate Dress'.Cheong sam is NOT a brand name so its not keyword spamming.

I still think its something to do with Avocado brand though-they sell through a shop called something like ESP which has orange/tangerine & white logo.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Label Identification

Mmm a little like a Cheong sam - but they usually have splits up both sides and are worn with wide silk trousers. I bought some silk in Vietnam and made myself a Cheong Sam outfit.

But, you're right  the style is very similar,

This Dress has a lot of work on the Side Panels - they must have 6 or 7 pieces in the panel underneath the armholes.

So do you think Avocado has more than one type of label?

I'm going to  be dreaming about this tonight!

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply