Selling bulk girls clothing

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has had success selling bulk girls summer clothing lots at this time of year or are buyers heading out to the sales for summer clothing? I usually sell in November but have been late this year. Sizes are for 6 years to teenage and most are brand names. Any suggestions are welcomed!

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Selling bulk girls clothing

Maybe do a search for what other people have listed in similar clothing, and see if there's enough bidding activity ๐Ÿ™‚

If it looks good, then not a problem...just a thought ๐Ÿ™‚

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Hi, that's what I normally do, however it's too early to tell as Christmas has just finished so not many completed listings past the end of december as yet. Thanks though ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

๐Ÿ™‚

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply