Trot Up Jacket

Can anyone tell me what a "Trot Up Jacket" is? I assume it has something to do with Equestrian wear. The brand is Tuk Tuk Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Trot Up Jacket

Hi again. I'm touched that you would go to all the trouble of finding out this information for me. At least now I have a good idea of when the jacket would be worn. I'm planning on listing the jacket tonight, so fingers crossed. Many thanks once again. Cheers

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi,i was bored so i googled trot up jacket & it is an equestrian item.Probably easier if you google it & see for yourself.There's a few descriptions on the 1st page.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Hi and thanks. I did google it prior to posting my message, and saw a few references to Trot Up, but still not really sure what a "Trot Up" is. Never mind, I will just list the jacket that I have come across and hopefully someone will have a need for one 🙂

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

It is not such a simple search but i found the best explanation of a trot up at eventing nation.It's the part before the competition where the jury with vets assesses the soundness of the horse &if they can go on to the eventing stages.The riders go all out to impress the judges,so it's a kind of jog with style.

Horese people know what it is,so i guess just take some good pics & add the measurements to your listing.Sorry I'm tired&lazy & can't summarize what i read about trot up more eloquentlySmiley Happy

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Hi again. I'm touched that you would go to all the trouble of finding out this information for me. At least now I have a good idea of when the jacket would be worn. I'm planning on listing the jacket tonight, so fingers crossed. Many thanks once again. Cheers

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Hiya,no probs.i have the attention span of a fly & found that site while waiting for Wentworth to start.Nice jacket! i just had a peek,got me a bit curious about what it looked like.The listing says what it is with good pics & measurements,hope it goes well for you.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply