knitting pattern for mickey mouse and minnie mouse

Hi I was just wondering if some one knows who or how i can get a minnie mouse and mickey mouse knitting pattern ive looked every where, i hope some one can help me , regards fiona

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

@baker9173 wrote:

Hi I was just wondering if some one knows who or how i can get a minnie mouse and mickey mouse knitting pattern ive looked every where, i hope some one can help me , regards fiona

Well i have also searched and searched for you. I have found a few crotchet patterns but I have not come across one knitted pattern.

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

If you google, convert a crochet pattern to a knitting pattern, there is some help there including some u-tube videos. May as well give it a go. Good luck.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@baker9173 wrote:

Well i have also searched and searched for you. I have found a few crotchet patterns but I have not come across one knitted pattern.

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

If you google, convert a crochet pattern to a knitting pattern, there is some help there including some u-tube videos. May as well give it a go. Good luck.
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

If you do an ebay search on "Disney knitting pattern" there are 10 results in Australia right now.  The New Idea book is excellent.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply