Clothing, Arts, Crafts & Hobbies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Royal Doulton Gaffers Dish

Hi there. A friend has given me a Royal Doulton Gaffers dish to research and whilst I've found some current and sold listings here for Gaffer items, I've not been able to find her dish. I've also Googled Gaffer and have come up with lots of webpages ...

Resolved! Clarice Cliff Quilt Pattern

Hi quilters, Can anyone direct me to where I can purchase Clarice Cliff quilt patterns. I can see plenty of CC quilts on the internet but can't find a pattern. I have had the material for about 6 years and now that my daughter is getting married, nee...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Opinions wanted on sizing

I have just measured 40 shirts, ranging in size from 10 to 20, mostly 14s, 16s and 18s. The bust measurements for shirts marked size 14 were 100, 104, 106, 106, 108, 108, 113, 114, 115. The shirts marked size 16 were 102, 108, 114, 116, 119. The shir...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Knitting

Hi I wondered if anyone can help me please. I'm looking for a certain knitting pattern. It was a really nice men jumper/pullover worn by Don Burke on one of his( Gardening ) shows years ago. The pattern is knitted in browns and cream. In a sort of st...

ebay workshops

Why dont we have ebay workshops in Australia,as i am not aware of any? Anyone know anything they can share? It would be great to go to a workshop,seminar in Victoria with like minded people to learn more about how to be successful on ebay and learn n...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful