selling - then sending

I have sent  the  buyer the wrong colour cotton! and didnt realize that till later! so I sent the buyer the right colour that she had brought! asking her to (return to sender)! I have sent her 2 emails asking has she sent them, back! I have not heard from her! do I just right if off!

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: selling - then sending

Spoiler

Why would the buyer want to be out-of-pocket because of your mistake? You could send them a PRE-PAID  satchel for the return of the item.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Its a good thing that you picked it up & you were kind enough to let the buyer know and you also posted out the correct one.

I'm assuming you received positive feedback for doing so 🙂

As for the buyer returning the wrong one back, I would just write it off.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

they were both pre -paid!  All They had do is - when both parcels  came at the same time, to post office! tell them to return it to me! with out costing them anything! I am the one out of pocket, I trust most people!   

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I do a lot of things in my work and crafts business - and I did send then straight away so they would have go 2 pre-post parcels on the same day at the post office!  then I gave them a good feedback - I have not even got any feed back from them at all!  thank you! I have met some lovely people from the interent

thank you 

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Supposing they both arrived on the same day, how would the buyer know which was the right one to open?

Once a parcel is opened I believe it can't be sent back to the sender at no charge. 

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply