Identify ash tray

Please can anyone help to identify this ashtray. It has a retro shape and decorated with a  figure holding a guitar. Above the guitar there is what appears to be initials BD. There are no markings to the back. Thank you for your help and interest, much appreciated.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Identify ash tray

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Do you think they are initials?

I am thinking it may be the abstract style of machine heads the strings curl around.

That would be my idea as well.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Identify ash tray

Thank you for your observation. I think you are correct.I have come to the same conclusion myself.Many thanks.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Identify ash tray

Thank you for your thoughts on this item. I am sure you are correct. On looking at it again I have come to the same conclusion.Many thanks.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Identify ash tray

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Identify ash tray

I am thinking it may be the abstract style of machine heads the strings curl around.

image host
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Identify ash tray

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

That would be my idea as well.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Identify ash tray

Thank you for your observation. I think you are correct.I have come to the same conclusion myself.Many thanks.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Identify ash tray

Thank you for your thoughts on this item. I am sure you are correct. On looking at it again I have come to the same conclusion.Many thanks.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply