Mingay /MCP. Query .

Hiya,   Anyone else experiencing problems trying to upload photos to here from their computer ? or is it my little gem of one..

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Mingay /MCP. Query .

This seems to have worked

Message 2 of 22
Latest reply

Mingay /MCP. Query .

yep it does work ok on yours.

Click on upload from your computer , select browse ,locate photo on my computer goes back to ebay window , click on add,  waiting waiting ...nothing happens .

Is there something else I need to do ? or am I in the wrong section.

Ive uploaded photos before with no dramas.

cheers

Message 3 of 22
Latest reply

Mingay /MCP. Query .

4ewes try reducing the pictures size. If it is too big it won't do it

Message 4 of 22
Latest reply

Mingay /MCP. Query .

Hi there,

I have the same problem on my laptop (Windows 8). I think its something to do with windows 8.

Message 5 of 22
Latest reply

Mingay /MCP. Query .

Hi Pip, yes Ive already made the pics the smallest size but still no joy. Like OP below said it might be a glitch with our pc's not ebay..

Just have to keep trying.

cheers

Message 6 of 22
Latest reply

Mingay /MCP. Query .

sorry peeps, I can't get photo thingy to add to show, so  if I give u a bit of a description to go on till I can get photos.

Its a circular ashtray with 3 double rests so it forms a triangular shape in the middle.[ sorta looks like  a stylized Christmas Tree]. 

Its a purple pink colour with green yellow and brown mottled together.  Its circular edge is 2cm wide and hollow underneath. [except for reverse pattern].and its 11cm diameter.

Underneath is just purple pink.

cheers

Message 7 of 22
Latest reply

Mingay /MCP. Query .

Message 8 of 22
Latest reply

Mingay /MCP. Query .

Well done with the pic and yes it is MCP. I love that type of glaze from them. Very distinctive of their work,

Pip

Message 9 of 22
Latest reply

Mingay /MCP. Query .

Lovely ashtray Jenny. :-x  

Sometimes you've just got to work around ebay and their constant 'glitches'. X-(

~ Mon ~
Message 10 of 22
Latest reply