Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

vintage necklace help please

Good morning everyone, I have this beautiful vintage necklace I bought from a deceased estate auction. I was hoping someone could help me with identifying the stones. They are the most gorgeous shade of blue...would they be crystal or glass maybe. Th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Silver mark

I have a set of what I think are egg spoons - very small and pointy. Silver mark ?? is two dots and a crescent which I vaguely recall being somewhere in Europe. Does anyone have any ideas?

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pair Of Large Vases

Hi, I have a Pair of Asian Vases (Not sure of the Maker). Were sold to me as Satsuma. 1 Vase measures 3cms higher than the other (60 & 63cms high) Has black Japanese writing under both Vases but are different. Both have the same designs and details. ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Family heirlooms, Info sought.

I am currently going through some old family collections and trying to decide what to keep. Appreciate any input at all, thank you First there is this object, some kind of metal on a wooden base, excuse the dust, no markings that I can see. Then this...

help please with huge jug/pitcher

Hello All, was hoping someone may be able to help me identify this huge jug/pitcher I have. It is cobold blue in colour with a bronze swan pattern. I think the pattern was once gold as there is a small patch where there was a sticker at some stage & ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ids and Ideas Please Ist

Greetings This will be over 3 posts as I was unaware of the 2 attachments only rule otherwise my photos would have been a bit more economical. Firstly Head vase impressed mark V 95-B ? Diana The lamp bases both unmarked same in all ways except colour...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful