Scripophily category under coins, paper money

ace355
Community Member

The Scripophily category listed under coins and paper money has recently disappeared and so my searches do not work. Can this category be restored?

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Scripophily category under coins, paper money

If you are not a seller you may not know that literally dozens perhaps hundreds of eBay sub-categories have disappeared. For example in Postcards where we used to have lots of helpful sub-categories like Real Photo, People, Royalty etc etc we now only have Topographical and Non-Topographical Postcards. In Pottery & Glass where we used to have useful categories like Australian Pottery (with its many sub-sub categories) and specific brand names like Royal Doulton etc, we have categories like Vases, Plates, Jugs & Pitchers. I won't bore you with Jewellery.  Instead eBay relies on Sellers to fill in the myriad of check-list variations, some of which are already mandatory and some which will be required very soon. Personally I donโ€™t think thatโ€™s how buyers search but of course eBay knows best. Your old saved searches will no longer work;  I would  suggest you put Scripophily in the search bar for all categories and see what turns up. Sellers out there will also be wondering where to list things, so Coins Paper Money may not be their only option.  I am sure there are lots of discussions about this that others could provide a link to. Good luck.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply