Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shill bidding

What does it take for eBay to act on multiple reports of shill bidding?? There is a scammer in the UK selling fake German militaria from at least three accounts. All his items get dozens of bids,sell to "protected identity" bidders and then turn up a...

I recently bought a Leo jensen print, and i can not find another one to compare it too and to value

Hi all, i recently bought this big print, it is 120cm by 64, i can not find another one, i also got a shearing the rams by Tom Roberts, but it is nearly colour bleached, looks like a black and white, but this lady, dark hair, lying on a fluffy pink r...

20190403_130755.jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

German "Marie Louise" Handpainted 30cm Wall Plate.

Hoping someone might be able to confirm, debunk or add to information I have gleaned about this plate which we recently acquired and are planning to list. The backmarkings include [Fine Ceramics, Marie Louise, Handpainted, Germany] - see attached pic...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

eBay Global Shipping Program Complaint

My Carton Ware jug was broken in transit under the eBay Global Shipping Program. To make a claim I have to ask the seller to accept a return. This is misleading as it was well packed. EBay disingenuously says this is the "default route" to make a cla...

Resolved! Seeking item information, Japanese & Chinese Ceramics

So I have collected a few odd bits of Asian oriental ceramics for the most part but also come adress rice paper paintings. I and my mum both love antiques of all sorts but especially Asian oriental pieces.Hmmm. I’m having problems getting pictures he...

Need help with bangle

Hi all, once again I need your help with this bangle. It's a vintage estate piece and the lady would be in her late 70's or 80's. She had a fondness for expensive accessories etc but I have no idea what the value of this is. I've tried googling to no...

IMG_3610.jpeg IMG_3609.jpeg IMG_3608.jpeg
  • 51 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Musical Porcelain Storage in USA and shipment to Australia

Hello I have been collecting musical porcelain which is mostly available in the USA for a few years now. I have had issues with the last couple of companies I have used. Poor contact with company in regard to customer service and problemsPoor receipt...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful