Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Feedback for Artglass Bowl

Hi, I received a message from an ebay user this morning regarding an item I have for sale: Vintage green white swirl art glass bowl, pedestal centre 17cm w x 8 cm HThe message from the ebay user read: You need to tone down the photo shoots you are sc...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Raising invoices

Can I raise an invoice with more than 40 itemsI sell single stamps and sometimes will sell 50 to 60 itemsWhen I raise an invoice and the customer has more than 40 it will add any over the 40 items to balance owingand charge postage on each itemAs I c...

1966 50c coins question

AllAustralian 50 Cent coins were issued in 80% silver and 20% copper.Weight: 13.28 g per coinThe coin has approx 9.7 grams of silver -Ive rounded up to be clearerLooking at the latest price I could find silver is worth $1.01 per gram. Which means the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

And silver platter 2

This one was bought from an antique shop in Launceston in 2012. It has no markings and hasn't been cleaned. It weighs 570g and is 31 cm in diameter and its rim is about 2.5 cm high. That's all of the information that I have, and once again thanks you...

IMG_1883.jpeg IMG_1882.jpeg IMG_1880.jpeg IMG_1884.jpeg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Next is silver platter one.

It was an antique given as a wedding present. It hasn't been cleaned and has no markings. It's very heavy. Weighs almost 1 kg. (930g) It's diameter is about 30.8 cm and height it about 2 cm at highest points. I suspect that it's silver plated only, b...

IMG_1886.jpeg IMG_1885.jpeg IMG_1887.jpeg IMG_1874.jpeg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Classic Art Ware - Debateable origins

I have been thinking about and discussing with various collectors the origins of Classic Art Ware pottery for quite some time now, and since the publication of the 2nd People's Potteries book and the attribution of the label to John Barnard Knight, a...

• 614 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Have top level store paying over $550 month. Is it worth keeping if only 1% saving difference on FVF

I have a top level store which costs over $550 per month but since the new payment system, it seems to be the only difference between this store & the next store down is an overall 1% saving on the final value fee. Is it worth keeping the top level s...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fake Centenary Florins

I have been looking at some of the Centenary Florins on here and comparing them with a site giving details on how to tell real ones from the fakes as far back as 2009. Clearly if the advice on how to tell them is accurate..no reason to think it not.....