Coins, Stamps, Collectables & Antiques
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Does anyone here know about Don Rex chairs?

I know nothing about furniture. I bought two chairs yesterday, I fell in love with them and they were very cheap. One of them has a Don Rex sticker underneath, and after a little google I think they may be something quite special. I can't see any oth...

Resolved! Help Identifying several Japanese/Chinese/Asian Marks on around 11 items.

Hi all I haven’t been on the forum for ages but I’m back with some new or old but new to my possession Asian pottery and ceramics. While I can seem to figure out and find the markings that correlate to Chinese Pottery Marks the marks I have on these ...

E7C9BF03-59E1-4AFC-A741-3345E92E3436.jpeg F63A788B-982C-45EF-B706-79ECD2ABCEA5.jpeg 09B705EA-AAF3-4B8A-8B7D-377BCDED7FD4.jpeg 7C4BF0D8-B262-40BA-8773-7E49B5DD3121.jpeg

Pre order for coin releases

HelloFor the release of the $2 Remembrance coin I purchase five of these coins pre order from different sellers. All but one cancelled the sale when I am sure any one could see the value was increasing vastly. The one that eventually offered me the c...

Daily saved searches

Each day I check the daily saved search for Collectable Badges and Patches ... now it is populated with Christmas and Halloween stuff I have no interest in ... it would be great if the sellers were excluded from the 'collectables' category!!!!

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shill bidding

What does it take for eBay to act on multiple reports of shill bidding?? There is a scammer in the UK selling fake German militaria from at least three accounts. All his items get dozens of bids,sell to "protected identity" bidders and then turn up a...