Thanks to all the interesting diversions..........

Hubby was airlifted out of town via RFDS with an awful viral heart condition last week....we are back home today thanks to the superb treatment from our local emergency services ( ambos and hospital staff ) and Townsville coronary care unit.....just checking in with the "Collectables" as a diversion for me was so good.

The 'Selling/Buying' site always seems so agro at times but this group has so many helpful souls that offer advice and help for identifying little treasures - or just supporting members going through odd times.

I don't post often but read always - you all seem to know each other or have a history - and that's really cool

THANKS for keeping me sane for the last 7 days...LOLOL

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Thanks to all the interesting diversions..........

Thank you for posting your heart felt thoughts.

It is very personal and means a lot to many here I am sure.

I sincerely hope the underlying cause is found in your dear hubby in order to return to normal life ASAP.

Not knowing you personally but seeing your posts from time to time, you seem like an ebay family member.

(Even more so now)

The RFDS have my greatest admiration, (I have a personal interest in flying) in coping with such harsh conditions and providing something from the seat of their pants at times. And it is done in such a nonchalant way.

Not to leave out the support of all health care staff i Australia.

We are soooo lucky.

This is once again another thread that has realized how good life is in this modern world for me.

Thank you. Smiley Happy

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Yes Kopes

There are just so many ordinary, run of the mill people - most  wondeful people, out there just going about their own lives that just stop and pay it forward to give others just that little kick up the bum that make the tiniest little bit of difference.

We're travelling perfectly at the minute and all will be sorted in time.

It was just a little visit to this group where responders just offer advice/help that  made the last week pretty nice - and I have seen where others have been going through a whole heap worse than us ( in the past)

You're a great gang of people and I thank you

Cheers

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Hi heiner, so glad to hear hubby is OK and thanks for sharing. 

Where would we be without the likes of the RFDS and other emergency services.  

~ Mon ~
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Amen to that one, Mon, especially in NSW at the moment,

And wishing your hubby a speedy return to good health, heiner2929

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks for the best wishes - now if only we can all get our 'Om'  chanting together and pull in the rain to snuff out the fires.

Hoping that those affected stay safe

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply