What I've found in March! :-)

First day of autumn and it's wet and miserable here in Sydney. X-(  Just heard we've had the wettest summer in five years.  WHAT summer??

Who will be first in with a find?

~ Mon ~
Message 1 of 84
Latest reply
83 REPLIES 83

Anonymous
Not applicable

Well all we have had is smoke, nasty north winds, and heat Mon,  Its quite nice today though, except for the wind, big fire at Harrietville is finally contained so no smoke thank goodness.

How are you feeling Mon, recovered from your op?

Message 2 of 84
Latest reply

We've just had the hottest summer ever :_| And it's still happening. Major bushfire dramas yesterday and its only going to be 33 today, back to 40 again by the end of next week...

Message 3 of 84
Latest reply

Far out, this weather is nuts!!  Been pithing down here since last night and it's not going to stop for several days.  I wish some of it would go to Vic, SA or WA. We've had enough already.

I'm not too bad Miss L. Had some Vertigo this week so not feeling great yet. Another 10 days of this sling, can't wait to get it off. 

~ Mon ~
Message 4 of 84
Latest reply

Who will be first in with a find?

Just you wait Mon until Granny, Pip and I get back from Wenty this Sunday. 

Are you able to make it?

If this rain keeps up we will have to travel down and back in the Tinny  :^O .

Message 5 of 84
Latest reply

Oh cool I can't wait to see you .  I had a delivery today....does that count. They were bought a few days ago.

Message 6 of 84
Latest reply

They are from the deceased astate of the last Ellis family member

Message 7 of 84
Latest reply

those are pretty special. i have an ellis ashtray somewhere that uses that colour blue or aqua glaze the figures have.:-)

Message 8 of 84
Latest reply

That's a beauty lakeland. I love the cut out ciggie rests.

Message 9 of 84
Latest reply

They surely do count Pip.  What an unusual couple in the first photo, I've not seen anything like them before.  Possibly one-offs ?:|.

Message 10 of 84
Latest reply